The East of England’s Potential Response to ‘The Great Recovery’
7 May 2020
Following a virtual meeting of the APPG in June 2020, the APPG sent a letter to Rt Hon Steve Barclay MP, Chief Secretary to the Treasury.
Twelve “consensus” points were made at the meeting attended by MPs and business, public and third sector leaders – 68 in total.
- To see the letter in full – please click here.
- You can also read the response the APPG received from Rt Hon Steve Barclay MP – please click here.
- On 13.07.20 – the co-Chairs of the APPG wrote a further response to Rt Hon Alok Sharma, Secretary of State, BEIS and Rt Hon Steve Barclay, Chief Secretary to the Treasury – please click here.
If you would like to watch back this ‘virtual’ meeting, please click the photo below. The APPG was joined by guest speakers:
- Seena Shah – Chair of East of England, FSB
- Jane Galvin – former East of England CBI Chair and Head of UK Corporate Banking for HSBC
- Cllr Linda Haysey – Chair-elect of the East of England LGA.